How do I reset my PhatBox / Kenwood Music Keg?
- Turn off the radio and take the key out
- Disconnect the PhatBox / Kenwood Music Keg cable from the back of the unit
- Fully insert the cartridge into the PhatBox / Kenwood Music Keg
- Plug the cable into the back of the PhatBox / Kenwood Music Keg
- The red and green lights should turn on
About 5 seconds later, both lights should be off and stay off
- Turn on the radio (usually by turning the key to ACC)
- Switch to CD changer mode
- Wait for audio to begin
If playback is still not correct, then reprogram the PhatBox / Kenwood Music Keg by updating the firmware. Please visit page 40 of the PhatBox user's manual at this link for firmware update instructions:
|Was this article helpful?